Definitions and interpretation
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions are used:
- Data: Collectively all information that you submit to Redcomb Pubs Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Cookies: A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- Redcomb Pubs Ltd, we or us: Redcomb Pubs Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 020 8468 7613 whose registered office is at The Old Manor, Wylyotts Place, Potters Bar, EN6 2JD;
- User or you: Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Redcomb Pubs Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Redcomb Pubs Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website: The website that you are currently using, https://redcombpubs.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Newsletter Sign up / ‘Join Our Club’ Sign up
- By submitting your details you agree to subscribe to our newsletter and therefore agree to receive emails from us and our sister pubs under the Redcomb Pubs Ltd or BFI Ltd Group.
- The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new offers, events, promotions and general site news.
- The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory and you are free to unsubscribe anytime from our newsletter service by choosing “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our email newsletters.
- The frequency of the newsletter issues will generally be at most but not limited to once a month. The frequency with which you receive our newsletter can be changed at any time.
- We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users/visitors from or newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem unsuitable or feel has registered with fake data.
- We require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration. You will, therefore, receive a message with a link you’ll have to click in order to confirm the email address and your will to subscribe.
- By submitting your details you are agreeing to the specific conditions relating to our Birthday Club promotion.
- You will receive a voucher 30 days prior to your birthday with the following terms and conditions:
- Birthday Club Voucher entitles you to one free 175ml glass of house wine or 1 pint of guest ale or 1 pint of guest larger or a small draught soft drink of your choice when ordering a full priced main meal from the main menu or a free bottle of house champagne when you spend over £150 on food from the main menu
- Offer is only valid when you have been subscribed for more than 30 days
- Offer is redeemable up to 14 calendar days after the day of your Birthday
- To redeem the offer you must bring a printed hard copy of the email containing the voucher along with proof of your date of birth
- Subject to availability
- Management reserve the right to change or refuse this offer with prior notification
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Excludes bank holidays & Christmas and New Year.
Last updated: 05th April 2018